Outreach support -
Fairweather currently provide an outreach support scheme which supports students with their mental health and wellbeing we aim to help people live more stable, productive and active life styles. We provide support on an individual need basis from more generalised support needs to complex needs often including crisis support.
Our support can include –
· Anxiety & depression
· Support around a diagnosed mental health condition
· Support to access services
· Support with attending appointments
· Exam pressure & study planning
· Issues with accommodation
· Family/Relationship support
· Drug & Alcohol misuse
· Support to reduce isolation and loneliness
Supported Student Accommodation –
In addition to our outreach support scheme we also provide a 5 bed supported housing scheme for students struggling with their mental health and wellbeing. We assist our residents with similar support as our outreach scheme whilst providing our residents with a safe, secure environment for them to stay for as long as required throughout their studies.
Our supported housing scheme includes –
· Having staff on site during office hours
· Support to manage a tenancy
· Improve independent living skills
· Support with cooking skills
· Support with budgeting/managing money
Referral process –
The majority of our referrals come from the University of Bradford , however students are able to self refer if they feel they would benefit from the services we provide.
College, social workers and other professionals are able to make referrals on behalf of an individual are able to do so by filling in a referral form on our website or to request a form via email email@example.com or phone our office to discuss a referral with a member of the team on 01274955700.