Practice your passion!
Want to work for a small, dynamic, developing charity that empowers and enables homeless, vulnerable adults & children to change their circumstances and live the life they desire?
Fairweather is now looking for people for the following Volunteer Roles:
- Social Group Volunteer Role
- Website Wizard Volunteer Role
- Gardening & Growing Enthusiast Role
- Creative Newsletter Developer Volunteer Role
Sorry we do not have any job vacancies at the moment, but keep checking our website as we always advertise our posts on here and through other job sites.
Fairweather is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
There are many ways to become involved with Fairweather.
- Work for Fairweather
- Volunteer for Fairweather
- Donate to Fairweather
- Come to our service user involvement events, consultations and focus groups
- If you are a professional, you can help us by giving us feedback on your experiences of Fairweather.
We are also looking for business mentors to support Fairweather with various aspects of the business including finding new funding opportunities.