Floating Support Scheme – Fairweather
Tel: 01274 420092
Fax: 01274 777271
Client Group: Women and Men / families with generic support needs
Staff Cover: Office Hours Monday to Friday
Support provided: Floating Support Service Users are assigned a Keyworker who will visit them on a regular basis.
Support can be provided in the following areas:
- Support to maintain tenancies
- Staying safe in your own home
- Support to keep appointments and feel in control of your life
- Managing finances
- Accessing work, training or education
- Living a fulfilled life
- Developing support networks
- Managing physical and mental health
- Improve confidence and self esteem.
- Signposting to other specialist services e.g. counselling, Drug and Alcohol agencies etc..